top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Life-Cycle Celebrant?

A Life-Cycle Celebrant is a certified professional who specializes in officiating weddings, funerals, and other significant life events. These celebrants are well-trained in the art of ritual and ceremony design, as well as ceremonial writing and public speaking. Unlike traditional religious or civic ceremonies, Celebrants offer a flexible and inclusive approach, making them an ideal choice for people who may be spiritual but not affiliated with a specific religious institution or those who prefer an alternative to civic ceremonies.

What is your booking process?

  • Email me at to schedule a no-obligation consultation.

  • Meet via Zoom or FaceTime to see if I am a good fit for your wedding vision.

  • If you decide I am the one to have the honor of officiating your ceremony, I will prepare and email you a contract with important information such as date, time, location, fee, etc.

  • Secure your date with the signed contract and a retainer paid online payment sites. 

How far will you travel?

My fee includes all travel within 30 miles of Estero, including the rehearsal (if available). My most frequented and highly recommended wedding venues are Alderman House, Edison & Ford Winter Estates, Grace River Island Resort, Grandezza Country Club, Heitman House, Kensington Country Club, La Casa Toscana, Naple Bay Resort and Marina, and Sea Palms Estate.


Travel fees for beyond 30 miles of Estero are:

0-30 No fee

31-50 miles     $50

51-75 miles     $75

76-100 miles   $100

101-125 miles $125

126-150 miles $150

How do we get a Florida marriage license?

Every marriage license is issued by a county court judge or clerk of the circuit court under their hand and seal. Counties issue marriage licenses, and you can apply for your license at any county clerk. Click Here for Clerk of the Court contact information by county. You can get married in any county in Florida, regardless of where you obtained your marriage license. No matter where you live throughout the US, I will guide you through the license process.

bottom of page